Custom Baking From My Vermont Kitchen
baked goods made from curiosity, experience, disasters and a good dose of fairy dust
- Banoffi & Such is where Molly Francis can be found, doing a little baking, now that she and Dominic no longer own The Shoreham Inn.
- This is small scale, small batch baking and ingredients are fresh and local where at all possible.
- That’s a weird name for a business
- If you knew The Shoreham Inn (in Shoreham, Vermont) from 2003-2017, when it was owned by Dominic and Molly Francis, you remember Banoffi Pie
- It became an accidental, misspelled icon
- (It’s a banana and toffee concoction, in case you don’t know. I didn’t invent it, it’s an English dessert)
- & Such means I can do anything else I feel like!
- The Tasty Treats pages here give you an idea of what I’m making, but feel free to get in touch if you have special requests or ideas
- One of the main reasons I’m doing this is because I miss baking for other people
- And there are only so many baked goods I can consume myself
- & Such also means let me know if there is a non-baked item you might want, I happen to know a guy…
- Everything is baked to order, so I’ll need at least 24 hours notice for most orders.
- For now, send me a message through the Contact page (or however else you might know to get in touch with me) to start a conversation about ordering goods.
- FREE DELIVERY within Addison County (and within reason….I’m not driving across the county with one cookie!)
- Payment is cash, check, credit card or Venmo